Achieve Your Employment Goals!
Personalised 1:1 career coaching or job search coaching (1 standalone consultation or multiple sessions)
With a Graduate Certificate in Career Development and a background in career consulting, I have been coaching clients to successfully start, advance, or change their careers for many years.
The coaching that I offer is focused on you, is VERY practical and will give you the confidence to move forward in your career. I’m not interested in selling high-priced coaching packages that have you coming back week after week, I’m more about giving you the tools and strategies upfront so that you get results as quickly as possible.
Career Coaching is helpful if you want to:
- Get some clarity on your career direction
- Devise a plan to change industries or job roles
- Be confident to return to work after a career break
- Find your feet after being retrenched
- Move into a role/organisation that is aligned with your values
- Get your career started after finishing your studies
- Start a new career after leaving the military
- Use your NDIS funding to achieve your career goals
Professional coaching really helps you to clarify your goals, but more importantly, to take action!
Jobsearch Coaching is helpful if you want to:
- Achieve better results from your job applications
- Formulate a job search action plan
- Figure out why you aren’t being shortlisted
- Find out how to succeed with online applications
- Tap into the ‘hidden job market’ (80% of jobs are here)
- Get a great job in a new organisation
- Move into a role in council, state or federal government
- Better understand today’s job search process
Whether it is a one-off session to clarify and bounce off ideas, or 2-3 targeted sessions with information that will be of the most benefit to you, I offer qualified consulting that is supportive, individually tailored, realistic, action-oriented, and delivered in a way that will engage and inspire you to achieve your career goals.
The best career coaching can help you to work out your next career move with confidence!
When you have a professional career coach who is objective, realistic, qualified, and extremely experienced, it helps you to navigate your next steps and manage upcoming career changes with ease.