As a qualified career development professional with over 20 years’ experience, I have assisted clients from all types of backgrounds and industries to clarify their next career move. With a 1:1 coaching session, we can work together to identify a clear path and a plan of action to achieve your career goals. Whether you are a career changer, returning to work after a career break, a new graduate or just at a career crossroads, a professional career coaching session can make all the difference. You may want more clarity around your career options, a boost of confidence or increased knowledge on what you need to do to succeed. I can work with you to create a practical action plan to help you achieve your career goals.
Personal career advice to:
- Get clear on which jobs to apply for which will result in quicker success
- Understand today’s job market and how to navigate your way around it
- Understand the best way forward in your career transition
- Work out a job search plan of action with strategies to implement now and long term
- Nail the job search process by understanding each part of the recruitment process
- Identify your transferable and marketable skills and know how to approach employers
- Get feedback on your application documents and recommendations on how to improve them
- Strategies for career advancement in your current job role or industry
- Navigate course & retraining options that produce the best chance of success
… and help you to get that dream job you’ve always wanted.
“Tara has the knowledge, experience, patience and direct honesty required to take job seekers to the next level of their job search. She achieves though kindness and a genuine passion to engage job seekers to move forward” Betty Lappin, Manager – Employment Services
Job Search Coaching
Todays complex job climate can be disheartening. Jobseekers are struggling to get a response from work applications let alone get interviews. It can be discouraging and lead to reduced confidence, frustration and financial stress. At My Job Mentor we understand the challenges you may experience in your jobsearch and have developed a Job Search Coaching service to help support you throughout the process. I can advise you on where and how to look for employment, give you specific tips and advice to complement your jobsearch plan and guide you on further educational requirements and course training and provide professional advice on how to apply for work.
By choosing our Job Search Coaching service you are setting yourself up for success.